- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
Meditec M752/ M757/ M797 / M799 are Fully Modular Multipara Monitors. These monitors are suitable for patients of all ages like adults, pediatric and neonatal patients. It is widely used in outpatient wards, emergency clinics, ambulances and hospitals.
- Fully Modular
- Easy operations
- Longer power back-up
- The choice of 12.1"/17"/19" Touchscreen TFT color display provides superior flexibility for different clinical applications
- Accurate monitoring of ECG, SPO2, NIBP, TEMP, RESP, HR, PR and optional IBP, EtCO2, CO, Agent Monitoring, EEG.
- Pacemaker detection,electro-surgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circular function for neonates
- 120 hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- USB ports and SD card slot to ensure data storage/function upgrades
- Select from either Sidestream, or Mainstream EtCO2 technology to obtain fast, simple, and accurate CO2 results
- Multi-gas module measures 5 anaesthetic agents, EtCO2, N2O and O2. It also provides automatic agent identification and display.
- Nurse call function and Bi-directional communication with Central Monitoring System
76-77, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurugram, Haryana, 122015, India