Digital Multipara Monitor
Product Code : 014
We are specialized in offering Digital Multipara Monitors to the clients. Our offered monitor is manufactured from utmost quality materials to ensure its longer functional life. These monitors are suitable for patients of all ages like adults, pediatric and neonatal patients. It is widely used in outpatient wards, emergency clinics, ambulances and hospitals.
- Easy operations
- Longer power back-up
- The choice of 12.1" /15" /17"/ 19" TFT color display provides superior flexibility for different clinical applications
- Accurate monitoring of ECG, SPO2, NIBP, TEMP, RESP, HR, PR and optional IBP, EtCO2, CO, Agent Monitoring.
- Pacemaker detection,electro-surgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circular function for neonates
- 120 hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- USB ports and SD card slot to ensure data storage/function upgrades
- Select from either Sidestream, or Mainstream EtCO2 technology to obtain fast, simple, and accurate CO2 results
- Multi-gas module measures 5 an aesthetic agents, EtCO2, N2O and O2. It also provides automatic agent identification and display.
- Nurse call function and Bi-directional communication with Central
76-77, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurugram, Haryana, 122015, India